Aero Full Face Helmet
– 2mm molded polycarbonate lens, also available in tinted gray!
– Scratch resistant and anti-fog lens
– Removable and washable liner
– Widest field of vision on the market that offers an unobstructed view of the jumpers face
– Perfect for instructors!
– Compatible with eye glasses
– Easy to cut awaySpring loaded CNC aluminum visor locks provide consistent and easy two handed openings and single hand closers with three screws on each side, secure the visor in place. Securing the helmet on incorporates a cord drawn collar and cut away buckle.Collar adjustments are made by simply pulling slack in the cord and re-knotting . The collar is made from wetsuit neoprene and can easily be replace without the need for any messy glue! Velcro and six screw attachment points keep it secure around the shell’s parameter. The liner follows our standard line in construction, is removable for washing and has the convenience of audible pockets on both sides.GoPro camers can be top mounted using our standard mount and options for other cameras will also be available. The AERO makes flying with cameras safe due to its ingeniously simple quick release cutaway!
Note: Picture shown is only an example. Colored helmets are all shipped with a solid paint scheme.
X-Small – 21.25″ – 21.75″
Small – 21.75″ – 22.25″
Medium – 22.25″ – 22.75″
Large – 22.75″ – 23.25″
X Large – 23.25″ – 23.75″
XX-Large – 23.75″ – 24.00″
Bonehead Helmet Bag
Bonehead’s Cordura Helmet and Accessory Bag has an ample amount of space for a Bonehead full-faced helmet and a Bonehead open-faced helmet in the large pocket, which is also spacious enough to hold a Flat Top.
The large pocket measures 21″ L x 14″ H x 10″ W.
The small pocket measures 10″ L x 7″ H x 2″ W.
Aero Clear Visor
Bonehead Aero Replacement Visor Lens
Aero Smoke Visor
The perfect shade for bright or cloudy days.
GoPro Swivel Mount
Introducing the Go Pro Swivel mount for Rev2 and Aero Full Face helmets!!
The Bonehead Go Pro swivel mount was designed for the GoPro 4 and full face helmets or to be top mounted on a curved surface. The mounted camera rotates 65 degrees to give you the desired camera angle at all times. Manufactured and designed in-house by Bonehead Composites, the mount measures 3 1/4″ long, 1 1/8″ deep and 1 1/8″ high and is easy to install by drilling two small holes on the helmet.
GoPro Safety Mount
This mount is made to reduce the danger of lines entanglement to your camera.